Saturday, May 31, 2008

the long breath.... and now I'm back

After a long hiatas in which I completed an education degree, I have returned to my much neglected blog. It's time to start posting work again. I wonder how many blog readers will be sparked into action? Maybe just Kingsley and Bargen, with an outside chance of Renton. We'll see. Now I where the hell did i put those files?......


....ah here we go. This is the farewell pic for the Kingsley's created for their farewell party and Place announcement. It is an ode to the Kingsley graphic style. A blatant rip off of one of James' famous "Sacred heart" classic prints....


1 Comments:

Blogger Cory said...

Woot! I'm looking forward to what wisdom and beauty you may be posting in the next few.

Sun Jun 01, 07:04:00 p.m. PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home